For many people, in addition to nasal congestion, coughing and joint pains, the greatest annoyance during the winter is the sensation of acute coldness in the extremities. The cold hands and feet syndrome that sometimes also appears during the summer is quite frequent. One of the main causes is poor circulation.
Essential oils to stimulate circulation and warm the body.
To warm your hands and feet immediately, you must improve your blood circulation. To do so, you can use certain essential oils, especially those made from aromatic herbs: essential oils of cloves, ginger, black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom, juniper, rosemary, mint, pine, cypress or marjoram.
– Mix 1 drops of your favorite essential oil with 2 tablespoons of olive or castor oil. In addition, you can choose 3 of the oils mentioned above and mix them. Combine 2 drops of this mixture with 1 – 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Whichever mix is chosen, you should use it to rub your hands and feet until they get hot. Wear socks or gloves and get in bed. You can also soak your feet in warm water (you can add a little Epsom salt). In short, the blood circulation will be stimulated and the whole body will be heated.
These essential oils will not only stimulate circulation, but also sharpen the senses and make you feel better, eliminating stress, fatigue or depression.
Thanks to its anti-inflammatory, analgesic, soothing, antibacterial and antiviral properties, these oils can combat many other disorders that occur during the winter, especially colds, flu, fatigue, stress, depression, muscle and joint pain, stiff neck or back . In these cases, you can add the oils in the bath water and take a hot bath.
Ointment to warm hands and cold feet (recipe)
The essential oil of black pepper used for this ointment is an anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent and can also stimulate circulation.
– 1 cup of olive oil
– 1 cup of coconut oil
– 4 tablespoons of beeswax
– 2 drops of black pepper coconut oil.
First, you have to prepare the base for the balm. Let the coconut oil, beeswax and olive oil melt in a saucepan, over a low heat. Stir the mixture and let it melt for about 20 minutes. Pour the liquid into small jars and let it cool, covering the jars with paper towels. You should only place the lid after the product has cooled completely. Keep it in the fridge.
This ointment can be used as a base for other medicinal ointments, depending on the condition and the essential oils you choose to use.
To prepare the ointment that stimulates the circulation and warms the hands and feet, you should put in your hand ¼ teaspoon of salve and pour 2 teaspoons of black pepper essential oil on it. Rub your hands to warm them first and mix the 2 ingredients, and then massage the feet for a few minutes. The sensation of cold and pains will disappear instantly.
Can hot castor oil warm your cold feet?
Warm your cold hands and feet with essential oils (Ointment Recipe), first published on Wednesday, December 10, 2014 at https://topnaturalremedies.net/home-remedies/warm-cold-hands-feet-essential-oils -ointment-recipe /
You May Also Like:
- warm your cold hands and feet with essential oils ointment recipe
- warm your cold hands and feet with essential features
- warm your cold hands and thyroid