Gluten-free and vegan recipes that you'll want to make every day!
For those on a gluten-free diet, Quinoa It is an excellent substitute for wheat. It is high in protein, reduces inflammation and does not get fat. You can easily use these small grains in your regular salad, khichdi and upma recipes. But have you ever tried the quinoa atta? The chefs of Organic India tell you how to prepare these simple vegan recipes without gluten with quinoa atta.
SIZE OF SERVICE: 4-5 medium pancakes
• 2 teaspoons of ground linen (6 g) + 1 tablespoon of warm water
• ½ cup of Quinoa Atta (60 g)
• 1 level scoop of baking powder
• 2 packages of stevia
• ½ teaspoon of sea salt
• ½ cup of water
• ½ teaspoon of each pure extract of vanilla and cinnamon (optional)
1. Mix ground flaxseed and warm water in a small bowl and let stand for 3-4 minutes.
2. Mix dry ingredients well in a bowl.
3. Add the water and the flax mixture and gently fold until it is "simply mixed". Let the batter sit for 5 minutes. While settling, heat a skillet over medium heat.
4. Spray the pan with a nonstick cooking spray and then scoop out the dough into the pan to create the desired pancake size.
5. Let them cook until the edges are golden brown and almost cooked.
6. Turn over and cook for another minute or two.
7. Serve immediately with your favorite pancake toppings.
Baked Vegetarian Falafel
• 1 ½ cups of parsley
• 1 cup of coriander
• 2 cloves of garlic
• Juice ½ lemon
• 1 15 oz. Can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• ¼ cup of amaranth
• ½ teaspoon of salt and pepper
• 2 tablespoons of quinoa atta
• Vegetables / sandwich to serve: salad or pita.
• Tahini dressing to finish.
1. Add herbs, garlic and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor. Process high until finely chopped. Add the chickpeas, amaranth, salt and pepper, and process again until the dough comes together. You may have to scrape the sides of the bowl so that the ingredients mix evenly.
2. Press the quinoa atta, then transfer this mixture to the refrigerator and cool for 30 minutes.
3. While the dough is cooling, preheat the oven to 350ºF and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Remove the dough from the refrigerator and with your hands or with a cookie spoon, scoop the dough into balls (approximately the size of a golf ball) and place them on the baking sheet. Repeat until all the dough has been used. Flatten and squeeze the balls gently with your hands until they have a uniform shape.
5. Bake on the center shelf for 20 minutes, then remove and serve to your liking! Drizzling with tahini dressing is highly recommended!
You have tried this Creamy Coconut Prawns Curry?
Image source: Shutterstock
Reference: https://www.thehealthsite.com/fitness/healthy-recipes/gluten-free-vegan-breakfast-try-these-tasty-healthy-quinoa-recipes-x0618/, by Upneet Pansare