Streptococcal pharyngitis is one of the most common infections, especially in children. The usual treatment consists in the administration of antibiotics.
They are efficient to kill the bacteria that cause the infection, but they also destroy the good bacteria that help our immunity. This is the reason why some infections come back again and again.
Many choose natural remedies for streptococcal infections because they help the body create new antibodies and fight the disease.
Choose only one of the first two remedies, not both at the same time.
1. Cayenne garlic honey strep throat
This remedy is recommended by dr. John R. Christopher. Those who have tried it appreciate its effectiveness.
• 1 tablespoon of honey
• 3 cloves of fresh garlic
• ¼ – ½ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
Mix the first two ingredients in a bowl, then add chopped or grated garlic. Mix well, until you reach the consistency of a syrup. Transfer the mixture to a glass jar and keep it at room temperature.
How to take it
Take ½ teaspoon of the mixture every 30 minutes.
2. Echinacea, figs, cayenne and mint.
This remedy is good for the throat and tonsils.
• 470 ml of echinacea tea.
• 120 ml of fig syrup.
• ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
• ¼ teaspoon mint essential oil
First, prepare the echinacea tea. While it is still hot, add the fig syrup and cayenne pepper. Stir to achieve a smooth consistency. Once the mixture has cooled, add the essential oil and mix.
How to take it
Mix 2 droppers of the mixture with 4 droppers of water. Use the solution to gargle.
If you want to use this remedy for children, half the dose to 1 dropper of the mixture and 3 droppers of water.
3. salt gargle
This remedy has a calming effect on sore throat. Mix ¼ teaspoon of salt with ¼ cup of boiling water until the salt dissolves completely.
Gargle with this saline solution and spit. You can do this every hour if necessary. To make it more powerful, add 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to the mixture.
Cayenne Peper is a fabulous home remedy for a wide variety of health problems. It can be used for stomach problems: heart burns, dyspepsia, nausea and flatulence, fever, sore throat, irritable cough, spasmodic cough and tonsillitis. It also helps congested sinuses caused by the common cold, flu or allergies.
1. LaTaifas.ro, STREPTOCOC în gât – 3 remedii naturiste utile: https://lataifas.ro/
2. Modern alternative health, Natural remedies for streptococcal pharyngitis: http://modernalternativehealth.com/2012/09/11/natural-remedies-for-strep-throat/
3. Global Healing Center, 17 Benefits of cayenne pepper health: https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/benefits-of-cayenne-pepper/
streptococcal pharyngitis at home treatment |
Treatment for streptococcal pharyngitis: 3 home remedies that could work, published for the first time on Friday, June 8, 2018 at https://topnaturalremedies.net/uncategorized/strep-throat-treatment-3-home-remedies-that-might -work /
You May Also Like:
- treatment for streptococcal pharyngitis 3 home remedies that kill
- treatment for streptococcal infection
- treatment for type 2 diabetes