At Food Matters we love sharing powerful messages to save lives with as many people as possible, which is why we created Food Matters in the first place. We would not do our job if we did not continue to share all these movies with you!
This list is not in any particular order and is based on the most viewed of our Food Matters tribe. We suggest looking at all of them!
1. I can be frank Frank Ferrante is a 54-year-old Sicilian from Brooklyn who lives in San Francisco. Lover of life, good food, beautiful women and a good laugh, Frank is also a drug addict, morbidly obese, pre-diabetic and fighting hepatitis C. He is separated from his daughter, single and fighting depression. Frank knows that life can be better than this and is looking for a way out. Buy your own copy now! 2. Food issues Food Matters is dedicated to discovering the trillion dollars of the "disease industry" around the world and exposes a growing body of scientific evidence that shows that nutritional therapy can be more effective, cheaper, less harmful and less invasive than most conventional medical treatments. Watch on FMTV now! 3. Food Inc. Food, Inc. is a powerful and striking indictment of industrial food production, revealing truths about what we eat, how it is produced, what we have become as a nation, and where we are headed. Discover more here
4. Fat, sick and almost dead With doctors and conventional medications unable to help in the long term, Joe resorts to the only option left, the body's ability to heal itself. He changes the junk food and goes out on the road with the juicer and generator in tow, and agrees to drink fresh fruit and vegetable juice for the next 60 days. Throughout 3,000 miles, Joe has one goal in mind: to stop the pills and achieve a balanced lifestyle. Watch on FMTV now!
5. Simply Raw The film follows the extraordinary journey of each participant and captures the medical, physical and emotional transformations caused by this change in diet and lifestyle. We are witnessing moments of struggle, support and hope when what is revealed, with surprising clarity, is that diet can reverse type II diabetes and change lives. Watch on FMTV now!
6. Hunger for change Hungry For Change exposes shocking secrets that diet, weight loss and the food industry do not want you to know; Deceptive strategies designed to make you come back for more. Find out what prevents you from having the body and health you deserve, and how to escape the diet trap forever. Watch on FMTV now!
7. Forks On Knives Forks Over Knives uses state-of-the-art 3D graphics and exceptional footage. The film features leading health experts, examines the question "why we do not know" and addresses the issue of diet and disease so that people talk for years. Discover more here
8. Real dirt on farmer John Through highly personal interviews and 50 years of beautifully textured images, filmmaker Taggart Siegel shares the disturbing and funny odyssey of farmer John, who captures what it means to be very different in a rural community. Watch the movie here on FMTV!
9. Sacred science Our mission is to bring this ancient knowledge of healing to the people who need it most, and at the same time honor the indigenous communities that still possess this sacred wisdom of healing. The regions of the world where this drug still exists are destroyed at an alarming rate and these tribes need all the support they can get. Discover more here
10. The beautiful truth – Gerson therapy After a series of patients with cancer, who were diagnosed as terminals, shared their stories and medical records with Garrett, it was clear that, contrary to the disinformation campaign led by the multimillion-dollar medical and pharmaceutical industry, a cure. for virtually all cancers and chronic diseases there is, and it has existed for more than 80 years! Garrett's mission now is to tell the world. Watch on FMTV now! It has been through our personal experience and passion to share these films that FMTV was born! A place where we can access and share this vital information!
Now you can see all your favorite inspirational documentaries, interviews with experts and videos of recipes in one place and share them with your loved ones. Go on, delve into a new documentary and expand your mind … start a juice cleansing … or learn how to make fermented vegetables at home! Get more information about FMTV here.
What movies would you add to the list?
Comments are closed here.You May Also Like: