Super foods that naturally cleanse your liver
Filed in: Diseases.
Our livers work extremely hard every day to protect us from the adverse effects of toxins and, often, it is easy for our livers to work excessively compromising our health in a meaningful way. When your liver becomes overworked as a result of stress or excessive exposure to toxins, your entire system may lose balance and your health may be severely compromised.
Your liver does more than you imagined
It is about detoxifying the largest gland in the body, the liver. Without a liver, a person can not survive. It has a series of functions that include, among others:
– Detoxify the blood to eliminate it from harmful substances (such as toxins, drugs, alcohol and more)
– Stores vitamins and iron.
– Converts sugar stored in usable sugar when the body's sugar levels fall below normal
– Produces bile, a substance needed to digest fats.
– Decomposes hemoglobin, insulin and other hormones.
– Destroy the old red blood cells.
The liver performs so many vital functions and, as a result, it is very prone to disease.
When you eat too much, or eat highly processed foods, and every time you are exposed to environmental stress or pollutants, your liver can overload and work too much. When the liver is subject to taxes, it can not process toxins and fats efficiently. There are many foods that can help detoxify your liver naturally by stimulating your natural ability to cleanse toxic waste from the body.
Detoxify your liver with these 11 superfoods
1. Garlic: Only a small amount of this acrid white bulb has the ability to activate the liver enzymes that help your body eliminate toxins. Garlic also contains high amounts of allicin and selenium, two natural compounds that help in cleansing the liver.
2. Asparagus: It is an excellent diuretic. A diuretic is a substance that helps promote the production of urine, and because urine is the way your body naturally evacuates any excess toxins, asparagus actively helps support detoxification.
3. Apples: With a high pectin content, apples contain the chemical components necessary for the body to cleanse and release toxins from the digestive tract. This, in turn, makes it easier for the liver to handle the toxic load during the cleaning process.
Read Also Ingrown nail can cause amputation of the fingers
7. Lemon: Lemon stimulates the release of enzymes and helps convert toxins into a water soluble form that can be easily excreted by the body. Lemons contain high amounts of vitamin C, which the body needs to produce glutathione. Glutathione helps ensure that the hepatic detoxification of phase 2 is maintained at the pace of phase 1, which reduces the likelihood of negative effects from environmental chemicals. Drinking lemon water, which is alkaline, early in the morning will help stimulate the liver.
8. Turmeric: It has been shown that turmeric, one of the most potent foods to maintain a healthy liver, actively protects the liver against toxic damage and even regenerates damaged liver cells. Turmeric also increases the natural production of bile, reduces congested hepatic ducts and improves the overall function of the gallbladder, another body's purifying organ.
9. Alternative grains: Grains rich in gluten such as wheat, flour or other whole grains increase the burden on the detoxification function and the production of liver enzymes. Switch to alternative grains such as quinoa, millet and buckwheat.
10. Nuts: By containing high amounts of the amino acid arginine, the nuts help the liver to detoxify ammonia. Walnuts also have a high content of glutathione and omega-3 fatty acids, which support normal cleansing actions of the liver. Make sure you thoroughly chew the nuts (until they are liquefied) before swallowing them.
11. Cabbage: Cabbage contains sulforaphane, a substance that can increase the production of antioxidants and liver detoxifying enzymes. Sulforaphane acts by stimulating the production of glutathione, the most important internally produced antioxidant in the body that plays a role in liver detoxification.
Do not force it, go with the flow (natural)
What all b
Super foods that naturally cleanse your liver, article source: https://www.brighthealing.com/super-foods-naturally-cleanse-liver/
You May Also Like:
Hypoglycaemia – Causes and Symptoms
Have dizziness, palpitations, tremors, fainting, headache, hunger, sweating, change of mood, does it become aggressive? These are some of the symptoms that induce a
Diet of gallstones after surgery (removal of bile) or (cholecystectomy)
Surgery to remove the gallbladder may be followed by several problems, which doctors call "post-cholecystectomy syndrome." The most common symptoms are pain in the
Symptoms and treatment of hypothermia
Hypothermia is a decrease in body temperature to 35 degrees C or less, and can be fatal if it is not quickly detected and
The evidence is strong. Cancer can be cured with this simple juice
You will be surprised to discover that some people have cured cancers at an advanced stage with only the intense consumption of carrot juice.
Photophobia or sensitivity of the eyes to light
The sun's rays in summer are a real burden for each one of us. Mirrors, glass, windows that reflect sunlight attack us at every
Heart failure and effects on life
Heart failure occurs when the heart muscle does not pump enough blood into the arteries, as the body needs it. The disease can be
Gastritis, Ulcers and Natural Medicines
Gastritis and peptic ulcer are triggered or relapsed in at least one in six people, and this occurs mainly during the spring. Why? Due
Eye fatigue: a symptom of modern lifestyle
A common symptom today, when the computer has become a necessity of modern society, is eye fatigue, often accompanied by tearing or difficulty reading.
Gout (gouty arthritis): causes, symptoms, treatment and diet
Gout is a type of arthritis. It can cause a sudden onset of pain, stiffness and swelling in a joint, usually a big toe.
Do you have palpitations? You may have thyroid problems
Did you know that hair loss, dry skin or excessive sweating can be signs of a hormonal imbalance? It's time to learn to decipher