The royal jelly, produced by the nurse bees to feed the juveniles (causing a growth and differential development of the individuals that make up the colony). The content of proteins, fats, sugars, vitamins and minerals, in a proportion required by our body, can be a real food supplement for human beings.
During the three days when worker bees eat royal jelly, they have the strongest growth and gain weight about 250 times. The queen, who uses only real food, matures faster for five days than hardworking bees and is about twice as heavy as a bee when it matures. The life of a bee is approximately 35 to 40 days, while the queen, who uses only royal jelly as food, has been in existence for 5 to 6 years and is extremely prolific (she can lay about 3,000 eggs per day). Therefore, the biological effects of royal jelly can be considered spectacular.
Therapeutic qualities of royal jelly:
Due to the remarkable amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates, vitamins, hormones, enzymes, minerals, substances specified with vital phaeton with biocatalysts in cellular regeneration processes, royal jelly can be used in a wide range of diseases, whether it is added to other medications. Products, and gives some broad effects on the body:
– Administered in the diet improves the general condition of immature, sick or convalescent children;
– The elderly can get rid of physical and mental fatigue, reduce neuro-circulatory and memory disorders, improve vision, stimulate appetite and general mood;
– Effect recognized in the increase of male potency;
– Dynamic for those with nervous depression;
– Occurs in the normalization of the state of mind and the neurovegetative system;
– Increases the efficiency of physical and intellectual work;
– Protects the body and its regulatory metabolism.
– Positive effect in the treatment of pathological disorders, atherosclerosis and fatty liver;
– Reduce cholesterol levels in the blood;
– Participates in cell regeneration.
– Improves cardiac function and coronary vessels, reduces attacks of angina,
– Significantly influence sexual desire;
– It can reduce asthma;
– It has antivirus qualities.