They say that Sage is a real panacea, because of its power to prevent and treat more than 60 different diseases. Sage tincture is the best form of administration, which the body absorbs quickly and completely, with immediate results.
Sage tincture is a miracle medicine especially for women's diseases. Sage strengthens the nervous system, restores hormonal balance, fights premature aging, detoxifies blood and washes wounds and scars.
Sage tincture for menopause.
Sage tincture is an elixir for women's hormonal diseases. Most women experience hot flashes and excessive perspiration during the premenopausal and menopausal periods.
More health benefits of salvia tincture
• Rejuvenate your body and mind.
• Prevents senility
• Improves emotional health.
• Balances the nervous and hormonal systems.
• Stimulates brain activity and prevents Alzheimer's disease.
• Combats night sweats and hot flashes during premenopause and menopause
• Cleanses blood and lowers blood sugar.
• Help in the treatment of cancer and diabetes.
How to prepare sage tincture at home.
– Pour a quarter of 90 degrees of alcohol (vodka or brandy) on 2 tablespoons of sage chopped. Use a large bottle with a lid. Cover the jar and store it for 14 days in a dark room. Stir the bottle once a day. After the maceration, filter the mixture and keep it in the refrigerator in small dark colored bottles.
– Or, you can prepare the salvia tincture with ground sage powder by the grinder. In this case, place 10 tablespoons of sage powder in a jar and pour more than 500 ml of alcohol. Let soak for 2 weeks, stirring the bottle several times a day. The resulting liquid is filtered. Sage tincture lasts 2 years if kept in a refrigerator.
Sage tincture can be found at health food stores. It is not expensive at all, and you can order it online.
How to take salvia tincture during menopause.
It is recommended to take salvia tincture daily to combat the symptoms of menopause. The treatment lasts 4-5 weeks. For different emotional, hormonal and nervous problems, take a teaspoon of salvia tincture diluted in a little water, 3-4 times per day.
Note: This information does not replace medical advice. Do not use this information for self-diagnosis or self-treatment.
Recipe for wise tincture for menopause: preparation and administration, published for the first time on Monday, June 3, 2013 at https://topnaturalremedies.net/natural-treatment/sage-tincture-recipe-for-menopause-how-to- prepare-at-home /
You May Also Like: