The benefits of beet juice have been supported by innumerable studies, but it seems that most people are unaware of their nutritional power.
These bright red root vegetables pack a variety of vitamins and minerals are rarely found in such high concentrations within a food.
Beets became popular around the world in the 19th century when it was discovered that they could be used to make sugar; The first sugar beet plant was built in Poland.
Beets belong to the Chenopod family – along with spinach and Swiss chard – and continue to surprise researchers with their incredible values of unique antioxidants.
Benefits of beet juice against aging
With a high content of folate, beet stimulates the production and repair of cells, which helps protect against premature aging.
Top 3 anti-aging benefits of beet juice
• Fights wrinkles and skin conditions naturally with folate!
• Prevent age-related macular degeneration with vitamin A and carotenoids!
• Preserve brain function with nitrates that improve blood flow!
Beet juice It may not be incredibly delicious on its own, but adding apple or carrot juice, both topically and orally, sweetens it and increases antioxidants in general.
Facial mask for the care of anti-aging beet skin 1 … 2 … 3
1. Mix 1 tablespoon of carrot juice and 1 tablespoon of beet juice. Apply to the face with a cotton ball. Let act for 10 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
2. Smooth some coconut oil on the skin to moisturize the tissues and repair damaged skin.
3. Exfoliate with 1 tablespoon of pineapple juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil and rub on the skin.
Bromelain in pineapple removes dead skin without damaging the new skin underneath. Rub for several minutes, until the dead skin begins to peel off, then rinse and apply a light coat of coconut oil to rehydrate the skin.
Treating your face with natural treatments for skin care works just as well as a spa day, costs less and offers better results.
The researchers estimate that you could Reduces the depth and appearance of wrinkles by up to 60%. – Without cosmetic surgery or painful / dangerous procedures.
Good looks are not the only benefits of beet juice. The scientific community is studying beet in all applications, from the treatment of acne to the improvement of their chances of survival after surgery.
Top 5 of the total bodily benefits of beet juice
1. naturally Fat free, low in calories, cheap and available all year – Beets are a good source of carbohydrate fuel that does not leave you behind as processed foods.
Folate, fiber, iron, manganese, potassium and vitamin C – to name a few – make these unpretentious vegetables are essential in your nutrition plan. They satisfy hunger, help to lose weight and increase energy levels.
two. Prevents heart disease and significantly lowers blood pressure.. Professor Amrita Ahluwalia, from Barts and the London School of Medicine, and her team observed a Immediate effect of nitrate-rich beet juice to reduce blood pressure within one hour and continuous benefits were observed up to 24 hours later.
3. It fights cancer, especially colon cancer, and reduces tumors.. This is due to the high concentration of betacyanin, which gives beet its red pigment, and the ability of beet to increase the natural production of glutathione in the body.
According to Sherry Rogers, M.D., this compound is Effective against hundreds of pollutants. – including those known to cause cancer – by joining them and removing them from your system.
Conventional medicine has included "beet therapy" as a complementary medicine to fight cancer, since Dr. Alexander Ferenczi, a doctor in Hungary, treated patients with cancer in the final stage who had not responded to other treatments. Each of his patients showed outstanding progress, regardless of their form of cancer.
Four. Detoxifies the entire digestive system., according to Mikhail Tombak, Ph.D., a Russian anti-aging researcher, and break stones In the bladder, kidneys and liver. It also specifically cleanses the blood and colon.
5. The Journal of agricultural and food chemistry He published a study that claimed beets. reduce LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides while increasing HDL cholesterol (good) – All thanks to the antioxidant betanin. Folate, which is also found abundantly in beets, is effective in breaking down homocysteine, a biological marker for heart disease.
Beets can be sautéed over low heat, grated raw, boiled or steamed. Added to soups, salads or main courses, you will not regret adding this superfood often overlooked to your daily meal plan.
The benefits of beets are now being examined in their entirety … imagine what else the researchers are going to discover!
Prevent wrinkles and repair your skin with beet juice, Source: http://undergroundhealthreporter.com/benefits-of-beet-juice/
You May Also Like:
- prevent wrinkles and repair your skin with white spots
- prevent wrinkles and repair your mcafee
- beauty pillow to prevent wrinkles