Menopause: methods and treatments that relieve migraines, insomnia and hot flashes
Filed in: General.
Insomnia, depression, headaches, hot flashes and excessive sweating are some of the symptoms that make menopause one of the most difficult periods in a woman's life. In general, menopause occurs around the age of 50, when the levels of estrogen and progesterone fall below a certain level considered normal and the fertile period ends.
Menopause represents the end of a woman's reproductive period, it is allowed one year after the last menstruation, around 50 years, but each woman has her own rhythm and this age may take a few years, more or less. Before the actual menopause, there is a period of 5-8 years called perimenopause, whose main symptom is heavy and irregular menstruation.
After several years of hormonal changes, estrogen and progesterone begin to decrease. When estrogen falls below a certain level, the menstrual cycle and follicular activity, respectively, motherhood, take over. After a year without menstruation, women reach menopause and go through the post-menopausal period. ! ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Es! Es Es Es 30 Es Es ¿¿¿¿¿¿Es!! Because estrogen plays an important role in other functions of the body, begin to appear the effects of decreased bone level, loss of minerals and thinning and drying of the skin, atrophy of the vagina and tract urinary.
Menopause can be installed prematurely (artificially) by surgical removal of the ovaries (oophorectomy) or due to chemotherapy or radiation therapy in the abdominal and pelvic area. Even if menopause is a physiological change of the body that does not require treatment, the symptoms may be difficult for a woman to take, so a series of measures should be applied to improve conditions during this stage.
Symptoms of menopause:
Read Also 3 things to remember when you feel bad for being single
Signs announcing menopausal / postmenopausal periods:
– Absence of menstrual periods (women no longer need contraception)
– Drying and thinning of the skin, appendages (hair and nails) due to decreased collagen production.
– Vaginal and urinary changes such as: vaginal dryness, irritation and itching.
– Increased risk of urinary tract and vaginal infections.
– Pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia)
– Decrease in bone density (osteopenia)
Measures to make menopause easier to bear:
– A balanced diet, easy exercises, limit the consumption of tobacco and even stop this vice, limit the consumption of caffeine and alcohol;
– Elimination of daily activities and stressful sports, and practice of relaxation techniques: yoga, meditation, swimming, water aerobics, hiking and even outdoor painting, tapestries, crochet, etc .;
– Hormone therapy with oral contraceptives or with low doses (again with low doses) may be an option if you still have periods and have multiple or severe symptoms.
– After menopause, hormone therapy can be used as a short-term treatment for severe symptoms, at the lowest possible dose;
– The woman may need a treatment prescribed by a gynecologist for some symptoms such as hot flashes or vaginal dryness;
– Meditation exercises and herbal supplements with black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) or soy can help alleviate the symptoms of menopause;
– Lifenol or hops cones extract, plays an important role in improving the quality of life in postmenopausal women. Hop cones extract contributes to the normal functioning of the hormonal system by a high intake of phytoestrogens, very necessary to maintain a youthful tone and body;
– In the case of vaginal dryness, creams containing estrogen, rings or tablets that can improve the dry, irritable or diluted mucous membrane are recommended. Vaginal absorption assimilates a smaller amount of the hormone estrogen and decreases the risks associated with estrogen therapy. The Kegel exercises are of great help in this matter;
– After 30 years, the bone density decreases by 0.13% per year, like menopause, it will be reduced by 2% per year. Doctors say that it is absolutely necessary to take calcium with vitamin D3 because the lack of estrogen leads to the loss of calcium from the bones;
– It is necessary to have weight under control, eliminate foods such as refined sweets, fats and carbohydrates.
– During menopause, a gynecological test is recommended every six months, a transvaginal ultrasound once a year, a breast ultrasound once a year and a mammogram after 50 years of age.
menopause methods and treatments that relieve nasal congestionmenopause methods and treatments that killmenopause and headaches
Food to help you stop smoking!
(TRFW News) Smoking tobacco is, unfortunately, the leading cause of preventable death worldwide. Since the 1930s, a large number of studies have continuously revealed
7 things to remember when your life is falling apart
Is your life crumbling? Do you or someone you know feel really discouraged and depressed, like nothing is working? Maybe your marriage is falling
Foods that clean the colon
The organ in our body called colon gathers all kinds of toxic materials and, if it is not cleaned in time, it can begin
Natural remedies against menstrual pain
Each month you are wondering what you could do to decrease menstrual pain. Why do I say decrease and not escape from them? Because,
Holistic Medicine – About Holistic Healing
Holistic medicine is a growing trend in the interest of people due to the desire for safety and security of a better quality of
The key to lasting happiness in relationships
Offering yourself love and acceptance, unconditionally, is the basis for your own happiness and health, and for joyful relationships with others. It is a
Swimming – Sports for body and soul
Definitely, swimming is one of the most beautiful and effective sports that can be practiced both in the cool season and on hot summer
Deodorant or antiperspirant, which is healthier for us?
Designed to neutralize unpleasant body odors, deodorants and antiperspirants act according to different principles, but both manage to do a good job to eliminate
3 things to remember when you feel bad for being single
Have you ever felt like married people or people in relationships have some secret formula that you missed because you're single? Do you sometimes
Foods rich in vitamin C
Vitamin C is essential to maintain healthy skin, bones and brain. Here are the best food sources of vitamin C. Papaya Even if it