Menopause: methods and treatments that relieve migraines, insomnia and hot flashes
Filed in: General.
Insomnia, depression, headaches, hot flashes and excessive sweating are some of the symptoms that make menopause one of the most difficult periods in a woman's life. In general, menopause occurs around the age of 50, when the levels of estrogen and progesterone fall below a certain level considered normal and the fertile period ends.
Menopause represents the end of a woman's reproductive period, it is allowed one year after the last menstruation, around 50 years, but each woman has her own rhythm and this age may take a few years, more or less. Before the actual menopause, there is a period of 5-8 years called perimenopause, whose main symptom is heavy and irregular menstruation.
After several years of hormonal changes, estrogen and progesterone begin to decrease. When estrogen falls below a certain level, the menstrual cycle and follicular activity, respectively, motherhood, take over. After a year without menstruation, women reach menopause and go through the post-menopausal period. ! ¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿Es! Es Es Es 30 Es Es ¿¿¿¿¿¿Es!! Because estrogen plays an important role in other functions of the body, begin to appear the effects of decreased bone level, loss of minerals and thinning and drying of the skin, atrophy of the vagina and tract urinary.
Menopause can be installed prematurely (artificially) by surgical removal of the ovaries (oophorectomy) or due to chemotherapy or radiation therapy in the abdominal and pelvic area. Even if menopause is a physiological change of the body that does not require treatment, the symptoms may be difficult for a woman to take, so a series of measures should be applied to improve conditions during this stage.
Symptoms of menopause:
Read Also Read your health by the shape of your fingernails and hand lines
Signs announcing menopausal / postmenopausal periods:
– Absence of menstrual periods (women no longer need contraception)
– Drying and thinning of the skin, appendages (hair and nails) due to decreased collagen production.
– Vaginal and urinary changes such as: vaginal dryness, irritation and itching.
– Increased risk of urinary tract and vaginal infections.
– Pain during sexual intercourse (dyspareunia)
– Decrease in bone density (osteopenia)
Measures to make menopause easier to bear:
– A balanced diet, easy exercises, limit the consumption of tobacco and even stop this vice, limit the consumption of caffeine and alcohol;
– Elimination of daily activities and stressful sports, and practice of relaxation techniques: yoga, meditation, swimming, water aerobics, hiking and even outdoor painting, tapestries, crochet, etc .;
– Hormone therapy with oral contraceptives or with low doses (again with low doses) may be an option if you still have periods and have multiple or severe symptoms.
– After menopause, hormone therapy can be used as a short-term treatment for severe symptoms, at the lowest possible dose;
– The woman may need a treatment prescribed by a gynecologist for some symptoms such as hot flashes or vaginal dryness;
– Meditation exercises and herbal supplements with black cohosh (Cimicifuga racemosa) or soy can help alleviate the symptoms of menopause;
– Lifenol or hops cones extract, plays an important role in improving the quality of life in postmenopausal women. Hop cones extract contributes to the normal functioning of the hormonal system by a high intake of phytoestrogens, very necessary to maintain a youthful tone and body;
– In the case of vaginal dryness, creams containing estrogen, rings or tablets that can improve the dry, irritable or diluted mucous membrane are recommended. Vaginal absorption assimilates a smaller amount of the hormone estrogen and decreases the risks associated with estrogen therapy. The Kegel exercises are of great help in this matter;
– After 30 years, the bone density decreases by 0.13% per year, like menopause, it will be reduced by 2% per year. Doctors say that it is absolutely necessary to take calcium with vitamin D3 because the lack of estrogen leads to the loss of calcium from the bones;
– It is necessary to have weight under control, eliminate foods such as refined sweets, fats and carbohydrates.
– During menopause, a gynecological test is recommended every six months, a transvaginal ultrasound once a year, a breast ultrasound once a year and a mammogram after 50 years of age.
menopause methods and treatments that workmenopause methods and treatments that sellmenopause and constipation
Combat fatigue in the morning – How to have a quality dream
Do you have mornings when it is really hard to get out of bed because you feel too tired? Many factors may be responsible
Surprising signs that you will live longer than you think
Daily habits, sometimes meaningless, or habits of the past can influence how much and to what extent you live. Here are some tips on
Do you have a laptop? You have health problems!
Sore throat, heavy head, tingling fingers: these are common symptoms for those who use a laptop every day. American specialists put these problems on
Winter depression in women
Depression or seasonal affective disorder, as this condition is called in the literature, manifests through psychological and physical discomforts, which generally experience the transition
Read your health by the shape of your fingernails and hand lines
There is not a sick Chinese who does not go to the doctor, not out of courtesy, but because he wants to examine the
Tips on how to sleep better
Too stressed to sleep? A really comfortable place to sleep can save you. Many people suffer from sleep disorders. The difficulty to fall asleep
Tips to sleep well
Can not sleep even if you're very tired? Or even if you sleep, do you get up more tired than you were? Sleeping is
Important studies on health that every woman should know
Here is a selection of the most important health studies for women: 1. Intrauterine devices are safe for teenagers. IUDs, known as intrauterine devices,
Wheat Bran – Grain Health
Extraordinary medicinal results were obtained by treatment with wheat bran of several serious diseases and obesity / digestive disorders for cancer and other incurable
5 anti-inflammatory nutrients that you can not afford to lose.
It is often seen as the root cause of several diseases, such as hay fever, arthritis and more. Unfortunately, it also tends to get