Hormonal disorders produce the most annoying symptoms in young or mature women, mainly during perimenopause and menopause: from frustration, irritability, difficulty concentrating, insomnia and depression to heart palpitations, hot flashes, night sweats, bone pain and disorders Emotional
In its most acute form, hormonal imbalances caused by menopause can lead to uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, cystic fibrosis of fibroids or nodules.
Menopause home remedies
one. Foot baths with hoop flowers
The specialists recommend two alternative baths: one with cold water of 10 degrees and another with hot water of 38 degrees. Add a few hoop flowers and soak your feet first in warm water for 5 minutes, and then in cold water for only 10 seconds. It is a wonderful home remedy, especially for hot flashes during menopause.
two. Beet root
Eat beets in salads or as juice if you want to get a natural hormonal stimulation and improve the symptoms of menopause.
3. Soothing tea for menopause
In 500 ml of hot water add 50 g of valerian root and 15 g of arnica flowers. Infuse for 10 minutes and drink 1-2 cups a day for a rebalancing effect.
Four. Red vines
This is a miracle cure to reduce heavy bleeding during menopause. Drink 3 cups of tea every day before each meal.
5. Mixture of herbs for migraines and melancholy.
In 400 ml of hot water add 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs: bark of hawthorn, winery and yarrow, 20 g of each plan. Infuse it for 10 minutes and have a cup of tea in the morning and another at night.
6 Rosemary tea
Prepare an infusion of one teaspoon of rosemary per cup of boiling water. Drink about 3 cups, twice a day.
This herb has sedative, diuretic and depurative effects. It fights hot flashes during menopause and helps eliminate toxins, while regulating menopause and andropausal hormones. Drink 2 cups of borage infusion per day, prepared from 2 teaspoons of herb in a cup of boiling water. This tea has positive effects on: amenorrhea, abnormal uterine bleeding, inflammation of the ovaries or uterus, rheumatic gout, nephritis or cystitis.
Menopause diet – hormone and weight control
It is very important for menopausal women to avoid the consumption of coffee, alcohol, refined sugar, margarine and sweets. These are harmful stimulants that cause disorders of the ratio of estrogen and progesterone, weight gain and fluid retention in the body. From here until the appearance of gynecological diseases is only a small step. Keep in mind that the strong-flavored foods found in current food stores contain additives that alter the hormonal balance.
Menopausal women should focus their diet on more raw foods, fiber and plant proteins. Fibers work miracles at menopause. They can prevent fibroids. According to recent studies, foods rich in estrogen can counteract the onset and development of uterine fibroids.
– Beans, lentils, peas, brown rice, soy milk.
– Onions, celery leaves and dill – also have rebalancing effects on the endocrine system
– Whole grains: wheat germ, buckwheat, oat bran – combats nervous and digestive disorders, digestive and prevents colon cancer
– Fruits and sea buckthorn oil – are rich in antioxidants, vitamins A and E, which are essential for perimenopause, menopause and postmenopause.
– Olive oil, flax oil, fish oil, natural sunflower oil, olives, honey, anise, caraway. They contain natural estrogens and prevent hormonal disorders and osteoporosis.
– Nuts, almonds, anise, berries, sesame seeds.
– Carrots, cabbage, broccoli.
– Selenium, zinc, coenzyme Q10, vitamin A, C and E
Hormonal imbalance Menopause Natural treatment and diet, first published on Saturday, July 6, 2013 at https://topnaturalremedies.net/natural-treatment/hormonal-imbalance-menopause-natural-treatment-and-diet/
You May Also Like: