Healthy tips for a longer life – Part 2: Food
Filed in: Nutrition.
Having a longer life, with good health and satisfaction, is not too complicated. Simply apply a few simple recipes consistently.
1. Hit the glasses: Dr. Leonard Guar, of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, said that the daily consumption of wine (up to 3 cups) increases life expectancy by almost 30%.
2. Limit the consumption of meat: For almost 50 years, epidemiological studies attracted scientists' attention to certain chronic diseases associated with meat consumption. Ideally, adults should not eat more than 120 grams of meat per week.
3. Vote with apple cider vinegar: The use of apple cider vinegar as a remedy was popularized by an American doctor from Vermont, Dr. Jarvis. He found an exceptional longevity in the people who drank it and began to prescribe it to his patients (in moderate doses) due to the exhaustion of his virtues.
4. Eat chocolate: The prestigious British Medical Journal recently published a study on 8,000 subjects, which shows that those who consumed a modest amount of chocolate (1-3 tablets per month) showed a mortality risk 36% lower than those who did not eat chocolate at all.
Read Also Olives, food of wonder and symbol of health.
7. Do not skip breakfast: People who tend to eat in the morning have 44% less chance of obesity than those who abstain.
8. Bananas every day: One banana a day gives 400 mg of potassium, which reduces the risk of a heart attack by almost 40%!
9. Remember the apples: People who eat apples regularly have a risk of heart disease reduced by up to 30% compared to those who do not consume apples.
10. Salad of the day: Lettuce leaves contain lutein, a substance of the carotenoid family, some potent antioxidants. Lutein seems to play a beneficial role in the health of the heart and the immune system.
11. Enjoy the desert: Take two handfuls of red fruits (cherry, strawberry, raspberry, blueberry, etc.) and sprinkle them with sour milk. Sweeten the taste of the dessert with honey and get real flavonoids, substances that prevent oxidation.
Healthy tips for a longer life – Part 3: Psychology
Healthy tips for a longer life – Part 2: Food, article source: https://www.brighthealing.com/healthy-tips-for-a-longer-life-part-2-food/
You May Also Like:
Why is breakfast so important?
"Eat like a king, eat lunch like a prince and dine like a poor man" This old adage is certainly true. You need less
Increase your immunity during the winter by eating more of these foods
During the winter, the cold and flu season is very important take care of your immune system. More sleep, daily exercise and stress reduction
Milk for health
Not everyone knows the benefits of a diet rich in milk and milk products. In milk there is a unique combination of substances that
Seven simple steps to lose belly fat
Abdominal fat or fat around the stomach can lead to a number of other associated health problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes and
Dry beans, a great food full of nutrients
For vegetarians, beans replace meat successfully because it contains a quarter of the protein in a steak. It is a reliable source of vitamin
Is the excess of eggs bad for your health?
Does the egg contain all the substances that the body needs? It's true, but not quite. The egg is in fact a product with
Foods that activate your metabolism – How to combine them
The metabolism is like the motor of a car. If you get quality fuel, there is no smoke, if you have a bad fuel,
Two delicious and healthy recipes from Superfood Smoothie
Did you know that blackberries are the fruits with the highest levels of antioxidants? Yes, they certainly are. Which means they fight free radicals,
Home Pharmacy – Silver Water
The virtues of silver have been known since antiquity. Ancient Egyptians, Romans and Greeks knew their healing powers. For 4,000 years, Chinese healers used
Healthy eating habits during the fall
As the colder months approach, food choices will begin to change: without being fully aware, at some point, they will opt for heavier and