6 Golden rules to keep teeth and gums healthy: –
1) Brush your teeth gently with a toothpaste rich in fluoride.
2) Replace the toothbrush every two or three months and use one with soft bristles instead of hard bristles.
3) Floss each tooth space thoroughly and remove any apparent particles that have remained.
4) Avoid eating or drinking frequently, especially without rinsing your mouth with water.
5) Eliminate all unhealthy habits, including cigarette smoking, alcohol consumption and substance abuse.
6) Schedule a biannual appointment with the dentist for professional cleaning and regular checkups or maintenance.
For more information visit www.faridabaddentist.com
Read the full article "Golden Rules for Healthy Teeth" written by Dr. Vishal Jain at Practo.com here: https://www.practo.com/healthfeed/golden-rules-for-healthy-teeth-9367/post
You May Also Like:
Diabetes and oral health
Diabetes mellitus is a type of chronic disease that causes an increase in blood glucose levels. The body uses glucose, or sugar, as its
3 ways to control bad breath
Have you ever been talking to someone and then realized that your breath might have had a not-so-fresh smell or smell? Worse yet, have
The most frequently asked questions about oral health
Some facts about oral health and general myths and misconceptions in dentistry (frequently asked questions): Does the cleaning of the teeth release them?The teeth
Get rid of bad breath and yellow teeth
Do people refrain from talking to you? Do you hesitate to kiss your lover, since your mouth smells bad? Are your yellow teeth embarrassing
Myth in dentistry
This article is about the journeys of myths and realities in dentistry. MYTH: The expensive toothpastes are always better than the cheapest ones. TRUTH:
10 common dental misconceptions
Here are ten misconceptions that you probably had or still have at one time or another. It is time for you to fix things
Good oral hygiene could help prevent cancer, according to a study
Brushing your teeth not only gives you a good smile, it also helps you avoid cancer. Who does not need a good Health Advice
Oyster dental care offers packages and special offers for various dental treatments. Package No: 1 Consultation, Scaling and polishing, X-rays, Restoration G.I.C will cost
Your solution to bleeding gums
One fine morning, when he awoke from his sleep and started brushing his teeth, he realized that They were spitting a small amount of