Fenugreek is part of the Fabaceae family and is considered a perennial plant. It grows throughout the world and is mainly known for its seeds that are used for various dishes. They taste the food and have an incredible positive effect for weight loss. They are also used for healthy hair.
Prepare fenugreek tea
Fenugreek is best consumed as tea. It is affordable, easy to make and comes with a wide range of benefits. Buy the fenugreek seeds from the health food store and crush them. Boil a cup of water and add the seeds. Cover the tea and let stand for about 3 minutes. Strain the liquid, add stevia, honey or sugar and consume it hot or cold.
Fenugreek Tea – Benefits
So, you have prepared your cup of fenugreek tea, but now let's see what its benefits are and how it can help you.
– Fenugreek tea is a great laxative and is extremely useful for those who suffer from constipation. In addition, it is considered one of the most effective natural laxatives. At the same time, it is useful to lower blood sugar levels.
– If you suffer from hot flushes or menstrual cramps, then you could also benefit from the benefits of fenugreek tea. Consume this beverage during your premenstrual syndrome and during your period to get rid of the annoying and painful symptoms.
– Fenugreek tea is also effective in relieving body odor and bad breath. You can drink it, but you can also add it to your bath water. Soak in the water for 10 to 15 minutes to eliminate body odor.
– Fenugreek and fenugreek tea are rich in minerals and vitamins and contain substances similar to estrogen. If you are a nursing mother, you can consume fenugreek tea regularly to increase milk. In this way, you will pass all the vitamins and minerals to the baby.
– Fenugreek tea is also a natural cleanser. It detoxifies the intestines and kidneys and should be included in your daily diet. It is a powerful detoxification agent.
– As already mentioned, fenugreek tea reduces blood sugar levels, but it is also useful to reduce cholesterol levels and help eliminate body fat.
– In a strong connection with the previous paragraph, we can say that fenugreek tea is of great help for weight loss, since it suppresses the appetite. Therefore, include it in your diet to lose weight to get rid of those extra kilos.
– Fenugreek tea is also heart friendly, reducing the risks of heart disease and heart attacks.
– Fenugreek tea has anti-inflammatory properties and can effectively treat ankle or joint pains. It can be consumed by those who suffer from arthritis or rheumatism.
– It is extremely beneficial for those who suffer from colds or flu. It is a mucous and decongestant solvent for the throat, breast, digestive tract and nose. It also reduces fever and treats sore throats. If you have a cold, consume a hot fenugreek tea every day to get rid of the virus.
Fenugreek Tea – Recipe and Benefits, first published on Friday, October 17, 2014 at https://topnaturalremedies.net/medicinal-teas/fenugreek-tea-recipe-benefits/
You May Also Like: