1) Manage your daily dietary habits. The main cause of heavy funds is the unbalanced diet, a diet rich in fats. Butter, cheese, milk and curd, ghee, contribute to the stubborn fat of the hips and thighs. Change to olive oil and vegetable oil, they are healthier. Avoid too much oil in legumes.
2) Increase the intake of fruits in your body. Fruits improve the digestive system of the body by increasing the amount of fiber content in the diet. Eat low-sugar fruits such as apple, watermelon and grapes instead of desserts or sweet dishes after dinner.
3) Another more effective way to lose weight in the hips and thighs is in low carbohydrate diets. Some people gain weight, especially in the hips and thighs due to the high-carbohydrate diet. Avoid foods high in carbohydrates such as rice, pasta, bread and potatoes.
4) Non-vegetarians can eat fish up to 4 times per week. Fish is considered good for cholesterol. Also, eating chicken and meat twice a week does not hurt you in any way. In fact, it is useful to achieve your goal. Say no to red meat. Try to avoid it!
5) Vegetables can be useful to lose extra weight. Take the vegetables in raw form as salads.
Source: http: //www.healthremedies.gq/2012/01/effective-ways-to-lose-fat-from-thighs.html, published on 2012-01-09 05:43:00
You May Also Like:
- effective ways to lose fat from thighs and hips thin hips thai
- effective ways to save money
- effective ways to lose belly fat