It is more difficult to create muscle mass than to lower it. In addition, the proper weight gain should follow very strict rules.
If you are underweight, do not go to a weight-gain regimen by making the biggest and most frequent mistake: the abuse of fried and sweet foods. They do not contain the vital nutrients you need if you want to increase muscle mass. Without vitamins and minerals, the body does not function properly, so it can increase your muscle mass.
You can even lose weight if you start your day with a large chocolate and finish it with a hot dog. Then what to do? Here are some rules you should follow:
– Eat 5 times a day at the same times. You need high quality proteins, because they can form muscle fiber. You can find those proteins in eggs, fish, meat and dairy products. They can be combined with salads of all kinds.
– At every meal, it is vital to eat bread, whole flakes, crackers, whole rice, corn, pasta and fresh vegetables. They feed the brain correctly (the only organ that works only with sugar) and, therefore, optimal functioning is performed throughout the body.
– You can eat fruits, twice a day, in two separate sandwiches. There is no way to make an excess, because those that contain starch, such as bananas, participate in the formation of muscles.
– Even if it seems trivial, you will not increase your muscle mass properly without exercising. Traction weights are preferable as much as possible (the affordability limit) and the use of slow movements when pulling.
Do you want to gain weight? Choose The Right Way!, Article source: https://www.brighthealing.com/want-to-gain-weight-choose-the-right-way/
You May Also Like:
Secrets to prevent cold in winter
Have you ever wondered why every winter you feel cold despite the fact that you take vitamin C supplements, eat more naturally and take
Laughter is the best medicine for your heart
Is there anything better than a contagious laugh that you can not control? (Ok, maybe it's not so good at school or at church).
Probiotics – "Friendly bacteria"
If you are a fan of a healthy lifestyle, you may have heard of the so-called "friendly bacteria". The small organisms that help maintain
Female infertility – Causes and remedies
Female infertility is the inability of women to conceive or carry a pregnancy to term, due to one or more specific problems. It is
How to measure your blood pressure in the right way?
1. Blood pressure is the force that presses the walls of the arteries through the circulation of blood.2. Periodic measurements of blood pressure, sometimes
19 ideas to start and end your day with joy
For a ritual to become habitual, it has to be something that you constantly expect and enjoy. Experiment until you find your rhythm and
Inflammed eyelids – Causes, symptoms, treatment and prevention
The inflamed eyelids occur when there is a swelling or excess fluid in the tissues around the eyes. Both the upper and lower eyelids
Top 10 essential oils – Lemon
Welcome back to my 10-week series on the 10 main essential oils! This week, it's about LEMON! This is a highly antibacterial and detoxifying
Inflammation – How to Naturally Reduce
Chronic inflammation is the root cause of many diseases and health problems, from heart disease and Alzheimer's to fibromyalgia, diabetes and cancer. While many
How to have beautiful and healthy teeth
Vitamins and minerals are essential for a healthy body and, therefore, for the oral cavity. Because vitamins and minerals are in our diet, you