Dr. Shefali shares her advice for an acne-free skin.
I have acne-prone skin and have tried different over-the-counter lotions and creams to get rid of them. My acne keeps coming back. Do blood purifiers help solve my acne problem?
A constant attack of grains and acne It can not be solely by external impurities. Internal causes Like excessive heat in the body, nutrient deficiencies, dehydration and impurities in the blood are also some of the reasons. If you continue to get acne repeatedly, even when you follow a proper cleaning routine, the internal causes of acne should be addressed.
Experts in blood purification help prevent or eliminate acne, according to an expert dermatologist, Dr Shefali Trasi Nerurkar. According to her, when there is an excess of accumulation of toxins and impurities circulating in our body, the kidney, the liver and the lymphatic system can not eliminate the toxins. resulting in several health problems. Acne is one of those common skin problems that are the result of these toxins and impurities. Over-the-counter or natural blood purifiers remove toxins and, therefore, make the skin healthy. you can also try this expert recommends diet plan to combat acne.
Dr. Shefali suggests the following remedies to help purify your blood system:
1. Drink plenty of water, this helps eliminate toxins from our body.
2. If possible, you should drink a glass of water early in the morning on an empty stomach. Add lemon juice, as it helps get rid of toxins. Eating tulsi The leaves are also beneficial.
3. Garlic is a natural blood cleanser. Take two or three cloves of garlic, make a paste and take it with water once a day. You can add garlic to your curries, parathas and the soups too. Here are some more Garlic beauty benefits.
4. Amla also has properties to cleanse and detoxify the blood.
5. Bitter gourd has purifying properties of blood. Drink vegetable juices with a bit of added bitter gourd. Also read about 8 reasons why drinking bitter gourd or karela juice is beneficial to you.
6. Take a cup of chamomile tea before going to bed.
Image source: Shutterstock
Reference: https://www.thehealthsite.com/beauty/do-blood-purifiers-help-clear-and-prevent-acne-beauty-query-bs1115/, by Bhakti Paun Sharma