The birch, also known as the tree of life, originates in Siberia, but also grows in other parts of the world. The birch sap is known for its incredible properties and capabilities that have been proven through numerous drug studies and can be used both internally and externally. These are some of the many benefits of birch sap.
Properties and benefits of birch sap
– It's a great physical and mental tonic. Take 2 ml of the sap 2 times a day (in the morning and at night). Follow the treatment for 3 – 4 weeks. Children older than 10 years should take 1 ml twice a day, during the same periods of time.
– Remedy against cancer. There are numerous studies that highlight the fact that birch (especially its sap and bark) has antitumor properties. Betulinic acid in birch has a cytostatic effect on cancer cells in tumors. It is particularly beneficial for children. Studies have found that birch is beneficial for ovarian, lung and breast cancer.
– Some of the compounds in birch have diuretic, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, so they can be used to treat and prevent cystitis. For this, you should drink 1 liter per day, for 2 to 3 weeks.
– Fight against rheumatism. Administer 1 liter per day for 3 weeks. You can also apply poultices with birch bark powder to speed up the healing process.
– The birch sap is beneficial for oily hair. Apply the sap on all the hair before washing it. You will see the positive results after the first application. Use this treatment 5 to 6 times for 2 to 3 days. Your hair will be healthier and stronger.
– Eliminates kidney stones. You can get rid of kidney stones by following a 20-day treatment with birch sap. You can find it in health food stores. Consume 0.5 liters on the first day, 0.6 liters on the second day and so on until you reach 1 liter per day on the fifth day. Drink this amount for 10 days, after which you can slowly reduce it with 0.1 liters per day. On the last day of treatment, you must return to consume 0.5 liters of sap.
How to obtain birch sap
If you want to prepare the birch sap on your own, you must collect the sap during March and April. You can get it by drilling inside the trunk for about 4 to 8 cm or you can also drill into some younger branches if it is easier. You will see how a clear liquid begins to come out of the trunk. It has a bittersweet taste, it's birch sap. You can do this procedure only with the mature birches, and after collecting 250 – 500 ml of the sap (about 1 – 2 cups), you should immediately cover the hole with resin or wax to stop the leak and not affect the vitality and lifetime. From the tree.
The birch sap should be consumed immediately after picking it up, when it is still very fresh. In this way, you will ensure that vitamins, enzymes and other complex organic substances in your composition do not oxidize.
For treatment, adults should take 0.5 to 1 liter per day, while children between 8 and 12 years should take between 200 to 500 ml per day. Children between 4 and 8 years old should only take 100 to 300 ml per day. The treatment can last as long as you can extract the sap from the tree.
Birch birch: the miraculous remedy for many diseases, published for the first time on Wednesday, November 19, 2014 at https://topnaturalremedies.net/natural-treatment/birch-sap-miraculous-remedy-numerous-diseases/
You May Also Like:
- birch 8211 the miraculous remedy for diarrhea
- birch 8211 the miraculous remedy staffing
- birch the magician