Apple cider vinegar – remedies for health
Filed in: Natural Products.
Apple cider vinegar is one of the oldest drugs known to mankind, mentioned for the first time in Egyptian medical treatments, written after more than three millennia. The ancient Greek doctors used it extensively, Hippocrates himself emphasized it in his writings. Practically, people from all known areas use this popular remedy. The sour and slightly cloudy liquor resulting from the fermentation of apple cider heals no less than … one hundred of the most diverse conditions, from the common headache to the serious metabolic diseases.
Composition of apple cider vinegar:
Basically, this liquid is composed of water and organic acids, among which are predominant acetic acid plus propionic acid, lactic acid, pectin, enzymes and minimal amounts of amino acids. This cocktail of enzymes and organic acids is a powerful stimulant of digestion and metabolism, with exceptional effects in the detoxification of the body. But apple cider vinegar also has other qualities, because the fruit from which it is obtained contains some natural substances extremely useful for the body, of which we will mention some:
– potassium – An essential mineral to maintain cardiovascular health. Regulates the heart and normalizes blood pressure.
– Vitamin C – Helps the body when it needs iron assimilation, has a preventive effect on infectious diseases.
– Vitamins B1, B2 and B6. – Rejuvenating effect and delays the appearance of the signs of aging. It has a positive effect on the tone of the central nervous system.
– Izoflavonoids – are a class of organic substances contained in vinegar, which have a powerful antioxidant. They favor the normalization of the menstrual cycle in women and the renewal of erythrocytes (red blood cells).
– Magnesium and phosphorus. – two minerals found in vinegar, with a very important role in the maintenance of health and balance of the nervous system. It also has beneficial effects on the immune system and promotes the formation of bones.
Read Also Royal Jelly - Qualities and Benefits
Cholecystitis, biliary dyskinesia, biliary lithiasis – most people who have problems with the ball could be more problem-free by taking 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar 10 minutes before each meal (20-25 minutes for people with a very strong appetite for the food).
Frequent indigestion, hypoacid. – Drink a quarter of a glass of water that was diluted in a teaspoon of vinegar 5-10 minutes before meals and immediately after eating. The vinegar stimulates salivation, the secretion of gastric juices and increases the peristalsis of the digestive tract.
apple cider vinegar deutschapple cider vinegar scalpapple cider vinegar weight loss
Quality olive oil and its healing properties
Compared to other vegetable oils, olive oil is a champion. The oil is perfect. It is rich in phytonutrients, vitamins, omega 3 and omega
Royal Jelly – A Miracle Product
Known as the "elixir of youth", royal jelly is highly valued both in the natural medicine industry and in cosmetics, since its chemical composition
Royal Jelly – Qualities and Benefits
The royal jelly, produced by the nurse bees to feed the juveniles (causing a growth and differential development of the individuals that make up
Quail Eggs – Counseling And Treatment
Quail meat and eggs are known for their beneficial effects in terms of health. Its healing effect has been tested and accepted by doctors
Silver – A noble metal, which has not yet told all its secrets.
In the Middle Ages, there was an idea that those of "blue blood", the nobles, were protected by God, keeping them away from some
Quail egg, a wonder drug: cures and health benefits
Cooked or raw, quail eggs provide many benefits for the body: with a nutritional value four times higher than that of normal eggs, doctors
Olive oil – a lovely and ideal food product
According to Homer, the olive grows on Greek soil for more than 10,000 years. An olive tree can reach 2,000 years. Begins to be